- Ensure Oat M*lk is chilled and ready for use.
- Make sure your milk foaming jug is clean and cold.
- When foaming your milk, keep the steam wand in the centre of the jug, rather than tilting it at an angle to make sure you’re left with a frothy, smooth and silky texture.
- Move the jug down slowly once steaming begins to create the foam and micro bubbles. Having patience and a maintaining a steady pace are key.
- Measure the correct amount of M*lk for each use, according to the cup size being used.This will make for an easier steaming process.
- Heat milk to 140F or 60C
Ingredients: Water, OATS (10%), Rapeseed oil, Tricalcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Salt.
For allergens please see ingredients in UPPER CASE.